Tuesday 6 March 2007

It's March and it's......

Without wanting to cheese anybody off - it's starting to warm up. It's been in the 20's today, sat here in shorts and a t-shirt.

I seem to be getting a few more people looking in on this - so I guess I've got to keep it going now don't I. Not really too much to say on the gardening front, other than Cyprus had loads of snails and they really like marigolds. Little gits. The Greek Cypriots eat them by the kilo - we seized 85 kilo's the other night (you aren't allowed to bring them over the Green line) - I reckon they were released in my back yard !!

Hello Wren - good to see you, in first with the helpful comments - but why did you publish it twice. Tsk

Like I said not much to report at the minute - been too busy at work - yep they make me work and have to go back in tonight. Hey ho

1 comment:

Reedos (Lancs branch) said...

Good to hear everything is OK with you all - although I have to say the number of plant references is slightly worrying - my own brother and I never knew about your little addiction!!

By the way - it my be 20C over their, but it has stopped raining over here - BBQ cracked out already!!