Monday 23 April 2007

Bitten off more than I can chew ??


Well my college work is all submitted, and assuming they are happy with it, I'll be flying back into then more or less straight back out the UK at the end of June to sit the RHS exam. So proper studying starts now, I've got just over two months to learn all I need to know. Now that in itself I reckon I could manage, but I've also managed to sign myself up to do the FA level 2 coaching qualification, starts on Friday for a long weekend, then the following weekend toowith a load of post course assessment stuff to do, and I've signed myself up again for Greek lessons - it'll be like being back at school again !!!
We are now visitorless, having waived bye to Mam and Dad yesterday, it was good to see everybody.
Weatherwise it's starting to get hot now, still a bit changeable but it was upto 28 degrees today - with the rain we've had things are growing like mad - I've got fruit on my tomatoes and things are flowering well. Now before anybody calls me a lucky get - just remember by August everything will be frazzled and your stuff will be romping away. For those interested I remembered to take my camera out today and took some pics of some of the wildflowers and of a Swift (or maybe a swallow) that is nesting at our office, and they are in the photo's link. And for those who can't be bothered there's a pic just for you at the top !!!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Hi there! I see you will hopefully be coming back in June - I intend not to miss you this time okay??
Hope to see you soon... love to all.
PS Patrick is cute!

teatree said...

You still chewing???? Blogland is somewhat depleted :o)

wren said...

He'll get indigestion, if he keeps this chewing up.... ;-)